About Me
- Name: Jillian
- Location: Shelby Twp., Michigan, United States
My name is Jillian Miller (Fultz) I was married about 5 months and 30 days ago. I love being married. I am fun out going person. I enjoy spending time with my husband and my family. My dream is to be a teacher and has been since I was a young girl. I love to laugh. I enjoy every minute of my life. I live life to its fullest every day. I am currently attending Oakland University for Elementary education. My major is in Language Arts. I am enjoying every minute of all my classes and hope to take everything that I learn in the classroom of being a student and apply it to my own future class. I have wanted nothing more than to be an educator practically all my life. I worked at a day care for many years but recently am no longer because I wanted to focus 100 percent on school. I hope you find my websites interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home